For all European orders, please use the following link to place your order:
Homeopathic Cancer Drugs: Onocology Materia Medica is the first of an entirely new genre of homeopathic clinical materia medicas. The clinical materia medica series is unique in its subdivisions. Every drug is presented by:
- Its source material, in a scientific context and in current taxonomic nomenclature, with basic facts about its preparation.
- Pathologies for which the drug is used or has been used historically, with references.
- Individual indications the clinician must know to properly select the drug for each patient.
- Pertinent symptomatology for the type of condition or location to be treated, organized in the traditional scheme.
- Differential diagnosis presenting a comparison of similar possible drugs organized alphabetically by symptoms or pathology.
- All known interactions, such as which drugs follow or complement each other, known adverse interactions, antidotal information, contraindications; etc.
- Important causative or etiological factors of the drug matching those elicited during the anamnesis.
- Constitutional characteristics of patients for which the drug is suitable.
- Clinical notations selected from homeopathic authorities on how the drug should be used.
- Recommendations for preferred mode of administration, potencies and dose.
- A comprehensive compilation of pathogenetic experiments done with the drug, with the year, number and gender of provers, modes, amounts, repetitions, potencies, observation period and other methodological details, allowing the practitioner to make a judgment on the relative reliability of the symptomatology and indications.
- Scientific and pharmacological description, historical, and clinical application, research and other relevant facts for each drug.
- Published efficacy trials, if any, on the homeopathic use of the drug in a laboratory or clinical context.
- Thorough documentation of cases for which the drug was used from the available homeopathic literature.
- Citations of source(s) used for each reference made in each chapter.
Homeopathic Cancer Drugs is the only place where all this information is listed in one place!